Servicing the Invisalign Needs of Those in Eagan, Burnsville, Apple Valley, Mendota Heights, Bloomington and Beyond!
- Improve Oral Health – healthier gums, easier cleanings, improved chewing and speech, as well as maintain comfort and took structure
- Convenience – the aligners are removable which allows you to take them out while eating, brushing your teeth, and flossing.
- Time Saver – They require less time at the Dr.’s office than traditional braces. All that is required is periodic visits where the Dr. will check your progress and switch aligners
- Comfort – less invasive, less painful. no tightening required
- Final Results – you can see what your projected results will look like before starting treatment
- Virtually Clear – your friends and family won’t even notice you are wearing ‘braces,’ unless you tell them
What is Invisalign?
- Your Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and your dentist or orthodontist, you know you’ll end up with a smile that truly fits.
- If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other works as effortlessly as the Invisalign system
Click the Invisalign teen logo below for more information on Invisalign teen
Invisalign Patient Testimonials