You no longer have to straighten your teeth the old-fashioned way, with metal braces. The Invisalign Teen system lets you do it the modern, hygienic way. Your new smile is created with the most innovative technology – a series of clear aligners that are custom-fit to your teeth.
The first thing you should know is that an average treatment takes about a year. Plus your treatment can begin even if you don’t have all of your permanent teeth. Invisalign Teen was designed to meet your needs.
- snap on your teeth easily.
- comfortable and practically invisible.
- allow for your growing permanent teeth.
- gently and continuously move your teeth in
- are worn for about two weeks. Then you swap them for a new pair.
- have a Blue Dot Wear Indicator, designed to show an estimation of wear-time. The dot is designed to fade to clear over a two-week period if you wear (20 to 22 hours everyday) your aligners properly.
- can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing, or going to a special event.
- are replaceable if lost. That’s right, you get up to six free individual aligners.