Your initial appointment will consist of an exam by Dr. Hatcher, x-rays if needed, an explanation of findings and recommendations for any treatment needed. A second appointment will be made with one of our hygienist if a cleaning is needed.Please print and fill out these patient information forms before you arrive to facilitate your appointment and feel free to call with any questions or concerns you may have.
Major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted at our office.
Because your smile is important to us, we offer CareCredit ®, a healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance. Carecredit has two unique features: every CareCredit transaction is eligible for a No Interest * Plan or Low Interest Payment Plan and that you can use the card at all healthcare practicies that offer CareCredit. As the leader in patient financing, CareCredit has made it easy for millions of patients nationwide to get the treatment they want and need. For treatment amounts from $1 to over $25,000, CareCredit has a variety of low minimum monthly payment plans. So you can start treatment today and use it again and again without having to reapply!
With CareCredit You Can:
- Pay for co-payments, deductibles, and treatment not covered by insurance
- Start treatment immediately and pay over time with low minimum monthly payments
- Pay for other heatlchare expeneses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Reserve existing credit cards for houeshold or unplanned expenses
- Apply quickly and easily
- Apply online at CareCredit.com or call (800) 365-8295
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my CareCredit card for other family members?
- Yes. You can use CareCredit for your entire family’s heatlhcare needs without having to reapply.* (*subject to credit approval)
- Can I use my CareCredit card again?
- Yes. As long as you have credit available, you can use CareCredit multiple times for other treatments, and have different promotional palns on your account at the same time without having to reapply* (*subject to credit approval)
- Will using CareCredit cause problems with my insurance?
- CareCredit is a revolving line of credit designed specifically to help you pay for healthcare expenses not covered by insurance and does not affect your insuance and does not affect your insurance coverage in any way.
- Can I begin treatment right away even if I haven’t received my CareCredit card?
- Yes. You can use your CareCredit account immediately. You will receive your card in the mail within three weeks.
- Is the information I provide CareCredit Confidential?
- Yes. Your privacy is important to us. We guarantee all personal information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
- How do I pay my monthly balance?
- You will receive a monthly statement. Simply pay your monthly balance by mail with a check or money order. Or you can pay online at www.carecredit.com
- Who do I call if I have questions?
- We have Customer Support Representatives available to assist you with all your account needs at (866) 893-7864